I’ve given you six tips in this series so far. Who’s been trying them out?
It’s never too late to grow. Start today, be better tomorrow.
This is the third and final week of my series on creating time for yourself.
You can get more done. You have all the time you need.
Check out the final tips below: (More detail in the article…)
1. Structure: You need to have a game plan. You’re burning a huge amount of time if you just “wing it” every day. Start with your targets and plan your month. Know how many sales you need every week and break it down into daily targets as well. Planning for success not only saves time in your day but helps you reach your goals more reliably. When you know how much you need to sell, you can plan your daily activities to reach those goals. Structure your work life around tasks that bring you success.
2. Automate: Use your tools. Life will be easier and you’ll have more time for core tasks. If you post to social media, use a tool to post for you at scheduled times (something like Buffer). If you spend endless hours building databases, automate the process (try GoPinLeads) and spend more time building your client relationships. There are some awesome tools out there that will simplify your day, save you time, and let you focus on the most important tasks.
3. Sleep: You need rest. You’re probably neglecting your sleep because you’re trying to do too much. When you feel like you have no choice but to stay up all night working, you are setting yourself up for failure. You may get a fair amount done, but you’re killing your productivity the next day. There really is no reason to pull all-nighters if you follow the steps I’ve shared with you. Regular sleep with no distractions is incredibly important.
Share this with a friend. They may be struggling with this too.
Leave a comment and tell me what you need tips on.
Last week I covered three ways to start freeing up more time in your day. Who checked it out?
Have you tried out any of the tips yet?
You don’t have to spend another day catching up…
Worrying about deadlines you’ll never meet…
Shifting from task to task and never finishing anything…
Here are the next three golden tips in my series of making more time in your life. Check them out below:
4. Add a little pressure: Is there a task you just can’t get done? Maybe it’s really boring, maybe there’s too much going on for you to properly focus. A great way to get your engine firing is to turn it into a race against your laptop battery. Unplug it, and try to complete your work before the battery runs out. It sounds crazy, but really does help. Give it a go!
5. Quit typing: Communicating with your employees and partners can take ages. Even if you’re an awesome smartphone typist, there is a much quicker way to get your message across. Get rid of the chat tool you’re using and revert to WhatsApp. Using voice notes will drastically reduce the time it takes to get your message across.
6. Coach yourself: A ton of time gets wasted by sitting about feeling sorry for yourself. It’s no joke. If you’ve been getting down on yourself, your energy goes out of the window. You’re robbing yourself of your self worth, your time, and your motivation. Be your own life coach. By now you know that you need upliftment and care. The trick is to do that for yourself. You can’t rely on others to always be available to raise you up. Be good to yourself.
Next week, I’ll share my final tips on this topic.
Need specific tips? Leave a comment and tell me what you need tips on. ⇓
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.