Recently, our founder Raj Anand had the privilege to join Scott Colenutt on The Advertising Hour podcast. During their chat, Raj and Scott took a look at the GL journey; how the company began and how it transformed into what it is now. Spoiler alert: it didn’t necessarily start with content writing. It’s been a long and winding road full of challenges and lessons learned.
Raj sheds some light on how we work with our clients in a collaborative way. It’s all about being flexible and making sure we understand their requirements depending on where they are in their content marketing journey. We assign a fully fledged content writing team, including a project manager, editor, and writers to each client. This helps us make sure that every possible base is covered. Content marketing is never a one-person show; there’s more to it than writing simple text.
This episode tackles a fantastic amount of interesting subject matter including: .
- The benefits of a tier-based pricing model
- Upselling bespoke services to existing clients at a later date
- How to keep your brand message clear when outsourcing your content to an agency
- The marvel of innovation consulting
- Why remote working is a blessing in disguise
- What MarTech investors look for in a business
- Trends in MarTech product, particularly how AI is being used in content development
Head on over to the podcast and get ready for a fully hour of informative, entertaining chit chat – it’ll definitely be worth your while.